What We Do
Complimentary In-Home Consultation
• Allows us to meet the student so that we can evaluate their academic needs and curriculum requirements.
• Allows us the opportunity to discuss tutoring goals and review the student’s curriculum.
• Allows us to use all of the information gathered to make the tutor/student match.
Help for Children with Special Needs
• Many of our tutors are experienced and certified to work with students with special needs.
• Our tutors can work with an (IEP), Individualized Educational Plan.
• We have tutors trained and experienced to work with many types of special education certifications, such as: Dyslexia, ADD and Autism.
Public, Private and Religious Schools
• We tutor all grade levels (K-college) and have expert tutors in every subject area.
• We work closely to support the school curriculum in public, private, religious or alternative schools.
English as a Second Language
• Tutoring in the English Language (speaking, reading and writing)
• Preparation for the TOEFL Exam (Test of English as a Second Language)
• We provide individualized preparation for the ACT and SAT exams.